A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, And Recover from the Holiday Season (Without Giving Up Real Food!)
Group program runs Monday, October 16th through Friday, October 20th
Are your pants a little tighter these days? Is your skin acting up? Do you have less energy than you would like? Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs and all kinds of junk food?
If you’re ready to “Find Your Glow in 2017′, join me April 24th-28th so you can reset your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants.
With the 5-Day Detox you will:
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings and stop eating the junk that snuck into your diet during the holidays
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day
Why do a detox, anyway? Don’t our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headache, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more. Detoxes can help:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, liked fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my detox clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!!!
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Detox is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. Many people have already gone through one of my 5-Day Detoxes and have had incredible results.
This detox is for you if:
- You reach for a can of diet cola and a chocolate bar when the clock hits 3:00 PM
- You usually eat pretty well but the holiday season derailed your normal eating habits
- You know you want to eat better in 2017 but you’re just not sure where to start
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet
- You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy RIGHT away
What you’ll get in the 5-Day Detox kit:
- A done-for-you detox guide that tells you exactly what to do and when . so you’ll never be left wondering whether you’re doing things right
- Step-by-step guidance that will make sure your 5-Day Detox is a success!
- Proven recipes to help you get the maximum detoxification possible while still eating really tasty foods
- Direct support from me via the online virtual support forum the week of April 24th – April 28th
- Guidance on how you can get your family involved during your detox week so you don’t feel like you’re a short- order cook
I’m all about making cleansing EASY and FUN – two words that usually aren’t associated with the idea of a detox or cleanse. In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed recipe book complete with recipes and snack ideas so you won’t have to think about what to cook all week – sweet!
- Bonus #2: A shopping list template that will make your grocery store trip a breeze
- Bonus #3: A post detox strategy session with me to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your detox to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgement. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.